Assignmentxperts.com ("Assignmentxperts.com", "us ","our" or "we") provides you this website ("Site") subject to the following Assignmentxperts.com Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms").You need not be a registered user to take advantage of the Site. After you've read these Terms and related policies, you'll need to check a box to let us know you agree (and by doing so, you are telling us that you can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law).Once you accept, this becomes a binding contract between Assignmentxperts.com and you regarding your use of the Site. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Site.
1. Prohibited Content and Prohibited Conduct
Our Site is an open marketplace to learn and share knowledge. But we do have some rules. If you break the rules, we reserve the right to disable your Account and remove your Content without notice.
You are NOT allowed to post to the Site any material or link that is or could appear to be “Prohibited Content,” which includes:
• untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene,
pornographic, libellous, invasive to another person's privacy or protected data, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• infringing or alleged to be infringing upon a third party's intellectual property rights (including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party);
• inside information, proprietary and confidential information, or any data that you obtained that was not authorized by the owner and that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
• unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorized advertising;
• software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• counterfeited, illegal, stolen, or fraudulent; and
• in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws and regulations governing the transmission or retransmission of technical data from the United States).
To ensure that the Site is only used and accessed for educational purposes, you agree NOT to engage in (or attempt to engage in) any “Prohibited Conduct,” which includes the following:
• contact or communicate with other users (especially Students) through means other than those provided on the Site unless you had a pre-existing relationship with such users outside Assignmentxperts.com ;
• engage in Instructor/Student communications that are unrelated to learning or the subject of the relevant Course, including without limitation communications that solicit or disclose personally identifiable information such as full name, age and city of residence;
• access or use the Site in any way that is harmful, in violation of these Terms, or in any way that is not in full compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws);
• hack into, access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
• alter, tamper, damage, or delete any information (such as postings, registration information, profiles, submissions or other communications) on the Site that are not your own;
• use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site, to extract data or to gather or use information (such as email addresses) available from the Site in order to transmit unsolicited advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters” or “pyramid schemes”;